Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bags and Boxes

Not everything is good that starts with the letter B.

Just like the rest of life, some B items result in unpleasant work and frustration.

Last weekend the living room of our cozy (and by cozy I mean small) cabin was filled with bags and boxes containing most of the stuff from our Buffalo apartment. Premier Wines would only let us take boxes 2 at at time so I kept emptying them and taking them back to refill.

By the end of Memorial Day Weekend, it was down to this and I took a picture of the last few.


And just when I thought I was done sorting it out to either (1) put up in the loft to take to DC in August or (2) to find space for here or (3) to donate to friends or deserving parties, I brought the last of the stuff and had the room looking like this - though nothing compared to last week.


Happy ending and no more boxes or bags - at least at ground level.


Take a look in the loft for another story:



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2013 at 12:40 AM , Blogger albina N muro said...

chack out this!
click for more info

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home